Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Valentine

Hi! Can you believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve? Before we know it Valentine's Day will be here. So tonight I have a Valentine to share with you. I love this image. It is a new stamp from Wags 'N Whiskers December 2009 release and is called "Bubble Fun". When I was in AC Moore the other day I saw a package of craft buttons that contained this blue glittery heart button and thought that it would be so cute on a card using this image. Now I am wishing that I had picked up a couple more packages to have to use on my other Valentines.



I used the following 4 challenges when creating this card:


Wags 'N Whiskers: Punches or Dies (Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch & EK Success 1 3/8" Circle Punch)

Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes

Pixie Cottage: Button It (Dress It Up Button ~ Blue Heart)


Supplies: Wags 'N Whiskers Bubble Fun Stamp, Dress It Up Buttons ~ Jesus Loves You, Studio G Stamp ~ Series 29 (sentiment), Studio G Glitter Glue, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon, EK Success 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, Light Blue Cardstock & White Cardstock

hugs,



8 comments:

Rhonda said...

ooooooh! So pretty and delicate....I love your choice of colors.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary. How beautiful. Lovely image and your design and those gorgeous colours are just perfect.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

great project mary
Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
Debbie xxx
Have a fab New Year

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing with the Pixies!

Annie Collins said...

Mary - your card is so beautiful. i love all of it.

Georgia said...

Hi Mary,
Such a beautiful card! I just came by to let you know that you are the winner of the December challenge over at The Crafty Calendar Challenge!
If you would please come over and email me via the link on the blog's sidebar, I can get your Quixotic Paperie voucher sorted out! Congratulations and Happy New Year! :)
Georgia xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Mary, I love the colour scheme and beautiful punched edge, Hugs, Nikki x

Anne said...

A great card with beautiful details. Lovely heart too. Thanks for playing at the Pixie Cottage!

Anne