Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Anya

I have just one more card to share with you tonight. I created this one using this Anya image from The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Rain Snow Shine Stamp Collection.



I created this card using the following 3 challenges:

Farm Fresh Fridays: KISS (Keep It Simply Shaped) ~ Since you were allowed to embellish slightly and use one punch I used my EK Success Snowflake punch and 2 red gemstones.

Think Ink Tuesday: Make a CAS card (Clean and Simple)

Creatalicious: Christmas with Snowflakes & Sparkle

hugs,

9 comments:

Danni said...

All your cards from today are wonderful!

Teresa Kline said...

so very adorable, great job...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Great card....love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...hope to see you at the next one!

Abby:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! I just love her. Great colors. TFS!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute, cute, cute! One of my faves!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Mary and glad to have you on my list!

Roberta

Denise Marzec said...

Very sweet!

Bec said...

this is so pretty, thanks for joining us at creatalicious.. bec

Kathy said...

So pretty and love the colors!!!