Sunday, December 27, 2009

Digital-Ink Co New Beginnings Challenge

Good Morning. Today a new challenge has been set on the Digital-Ink Co Challenge Blog. Today I was paired up with Reece's Designs. The image that I used is called "Standin Pretty". This image is available for purchase at the Digital-Ink Co store for just $1.50 during the month of December(orig. price $3.00). And while you are there check out the rest of April's gorgeous stamps.



If you look closely to the shoes and the belt on the image you can see that I colored them in gold and then added glitter to make them sparkle. Every celebration needs a little bit of sparkle to it. And what better to celebrate than the starting of a new year. I'm not usually one to set New Year's Resolutions because I'm usually the last one to keep them. LOL. But I think I'll join in on the fun this year. So here goes, here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2010:



1. To loose some weight.....I know everyone sets this one every year. And this will definitely be my hardest resolution to keep. I have a hard time when it comes to sweets.


2. To get my Christmas shopping done early this year..... This way I can enjoy the Christmas season even more by getting rid of the stress of last minute shopping.


3. To spend more time as a family. Right now we have a weekly family movie night. But last night my kiddos and I sat down and played Monopoly (my hubby had to work) and we had a blast. So I think that I need to incorporate a few more family nights into our schedule.


and on a crafty note:


4. To get caught up on my kids scrapbooks. I kinda took a "break" from working on them while I got my Christmas cards done. Now I realize that this was a bad choice because I fell way behind in getting them done.


5. To try at least one new technique each month in some area of my cardmaking/scrapbooking.



Now, on a sad note. This is my last challenge as part of the Digital-Ink Co DT. I am definitely going to miss being part of the DT with these amazing girls. But I will be back to join in as a challenger. I can't wait to see what the girls have in store for us next.



Now, to find out more about this weeks challenge head on over to the Digital-Ink Co Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see what you all come up with. Oh yeah! Hope you and your families all have a Happy New Year!!! God Bless!



Supplies: Reece's Designs Standin Pretty Digital Stamp, Offray Kendra Old Gold Ribbon, Clear Gemstones, Studio G Glitter Glue, Black Cardstock & Gold Foil.





hugs,

3 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

what a nice card you made!!!!
Thank you so much for joining my blog candy!
xxx
Vivi

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Mary, I'm sad your leaving too! I'm glad you will keep participating! Your card is really cute! This is a fun stamp and can be used for a lot of different things. Great job girl! I'll miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site marydemmons.blogspot.com
Is this possible?