If you look closely to the shoes and the belt on the image you can see that I colored them in gold and then added glitter to make them sparkle. Every celebration needs a little bit of sparkle to it. And what better to celebrate than the starting of a new year. I'm not usually one to set New Year's Resolutions because I'm usually the last one to keep them. LOL. But I think I'll join in on the fun this year. So here goes, here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2010:
1. To loose some weight.....I know everyone sets this one every year. And this will definitely be my hardest resolution to keep. I have a hard time when it comes to sweets.
2. To get my Christmas shopping done early this year..... This way I can enjoy the Christmas season even more by getting rid of the stress of last minute shopping.
3. To spend more time as a family. Right now we have a weekly family movie night. But last night my kiddos and I sat down and played Monopoly (my hubby had to work) and we had a blast. So I think that I need to incorporate a few more family nights into our schedule.
and on a crafty note:
4. To get caught up on my kids scrapbooks. I kinda took a "break" from working on them while I got my Christmas cards done. Now I realize that this was a bad choice because I fell way behind in getting them done.
5. To try at least one new technique each month in some area of my cardmaking/scrapbooking.
Now, on a sad note. This is my last challenge as part of the Digital-Ink Co DT. I am definitely going to miss being part of the DT with these amazing girls. But I will be back to join in as a challenger. I can't wait to see what the girls have in store for us next.
Now, to find out more about this weeks challenge head on over to the Digital-Ink Co Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see what you all come up with. Oh yeah! Hope you and your families all have a Happy New Year!!! God Bless!
Supplies: Reece's Designs Standin Pretty Digital Stamp, Offray Kendra Old Gold Ribbon, Clear Gemstones, Studio G Glitter Glue, Black Cardstock & Gold Foil.