Wednesday, December 9, 2009

M&M Designz - Sleeping Kitten & Mouse


This adorable image called "Sleeping Kitten & Mouse" is from M&M Designz and can be purchased at the Digital-Ink Co store for just $3. During the month of December there is a 50% off sale going on at the Digital-Ink Co store. So if you hurry you can get this cute image for just $1.50!! This is such a great image that can be used for any time of the year. When I saw it for the first time I pictured them as Christmas friends. Falling fast asleep together the night before Christmas. Dreaming of Santa's arrival.

Here's my card: (I added glitter to the bottom of the bed, the sentiment and the snowflakes).

Thanks for taking a peak at my card. Judy and her mom have made some truly amazing stamps and you can purchase them at the Digital Ink Co store under M&M Designz. And don't forget to hurry while the 50% off sale is going on this month!

hugs,

3 comments:

Danni said...

How sweet!!

Judy said...

aww Mary this turned out real nice. I just love the soft touch you put to everthing super nice hun!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card mary!

xoxo
sarabeth