Wednesday, December 16, 2009

3 Christmas Cards

I have 3 more cards to share with you tonight. I am officially done with my Christmas cards this year. But I'm sure that I'm not done making Christmas cards yet, so any that I do make will be put in my stash for next year.
Card #1: Cocoa Girl
Supplies: Gurlee Girl Cocoa Girl Stamp, Black Cardstock, White Cardstock, Teal Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock,Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, EK Success Snowflake Punch, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon & Pink Gemstone
Card #2: Snow Fun

Supplies: Magnolia Tilda & Sled Stamp, Green Cardstock, Red Cardstock, White Cardstock, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon, Green Gemstone, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch & EK Success Snowflake Punch

Card #3: Warm Wishes

Supplies: Elizabeth Bell Hug In A Mug Stamp, Raspberry Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Teal Cardstock, White Cardstock, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon, Purple Gemstone, Studio G Glitter Glue, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, EK Success Snowflake Punch & Walmart Holiday Stamp Set.

This is my 7th post tonight. Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards.

hugs,

5 comments:

Loz said...

Wow! You've been busy! I've given up on the Christmas cards for this year.. though I think I'm still so attatched to my magnolia's that I'll be making Chrissie cards all year!!
Have a safe and happy festive season... take care x

Anonymous said...

Mary--your cards are ADORABLE! I love the way you kept the actual card layout the same , but changed the stamped images. VERY smart--that way you dont' get bored, have a variety, but it's not an entire new process each time. Clever clever girl!
I can't wait to see what you make with my stamps when it's your turn!

Hugs,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

KymKreates said...

Warm wishes indeed. She does say that to us and more. You do tell a story with your cards.Wonderful!
Kym

stitchy said...

Mary, these cards are beautiful...I love the pastel feel to them..I"m not usually one for pastel, but these are precious..
hugz
stitchy

Sammye Jo said...

GREAT creatoins! You should enter this post over at DCRU DT Blog CHallenge this week!!!!