Friday, December 4, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Hi! I have been one busy girl today. After getting my kids on the school bus this morning I finished decorating my Christmas tree (I'll post a picture later) and then got busy making some cards. 7 Christmas cards & 1 ornament! I guess I found my mojo today. LOL. So I decided that it would be fun to take the pictures of my cards on the tree. For a little more festive touch.

The image I used for this card is called Mimi & Snowman and is from Pink Gem Designs:
I used the following 6 challenges for this 1 card:


Sketch Saturday: Sketch #79

Crazy 4 Challenges: Week #13 ~ Punch Happy

The Creative Card Crew: Challenge #39 ~ Christmas

Creatalicious: Challenge #4 ~ Christmas with Snowflakes & Sparkle/Glitter

Paper Play: Week #44 ~ Christmas without red or green

Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #89 ~ Swirly Girly ~ The more girly the better

Supplies: Pink Gem Designs Mimi & Snowman Stamp, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, EK Success Snowflake Punch, Purple Gemstones, Blue Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, White Cardstock, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon & Frosted Lace Stickles

hugs,

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Super cute card, love your colouring. Thanks for taking part in Paperplay!

Danni said...

Another sweet one, you have been busy!

Liz said...

Thanks for joining paperplay lovely card

lizxx

Anonymous said...

Love your coloring and the sentiment on the side adds a lovely touch...Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Cheryl said...

So sweet and a fab design,really like this colour combo!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
xx

Victoria said...

fab card, love the colours and the Crimbo Tree as a background looks gorgeous

Thanks for playing along at Paperplay and Creative Card Crew


Victoria
x

Bec said...

love that image..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious