Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exciting News

It's almost 1:30 Thursday morning here in Maine. I couldn't seem to fall asleep so I decided to come online and do a little blog hopping. And was very surprised and excited when I went to Susie's blog and found that I was the winner for last weeks sketch challenge!! You can see the card that I entered by going here. Here's the yummy goodies that I won:
This weeks challenge at Sussie's Sassy Designs is another great one that you're not gonna want to miss. And this weeks prize is to be a Guest DT member! How fun is that!

Well, since I've gotta get up to get a couple kiddos ready for school in just 4 1/2 hours I better go try to get some sleep.

Night All!
hugs,

4 comments:

Sam said...

Well done Mary and Susie is such a lovely lady too. Great prize - enjoy hun
Sam x

Loz said...

Congrats Mary! That prize looks awesome!! Enjoy!

Susie Sugar said...

Congrats darling xx

Harriet Hensley said...

Congratz Mary