Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Can you believe that there are just 9 days left until Christmas?!?! Where did the time go? So are you all ready for Christmas to be here or do you still have more to do? I have all my shopping done. I've made all my Christmas cards and have them all written out and ready to send. The gifts are all wrapped (with the exception of the 2 that I still need to finish making). I just took my kids Christmas pictures. (I take them in front of the Christmas tree every year). Now I just need to make some copies. So besides finishing up the 2 gifts that I am making and printing out some pictures and sending the last 4 cards I need to send I am all ready for Christmas.




This is one of the cards that I created last night. The image I used is the Gurlee Girl Ribbon Girl Stamp. The sentiment is from My Stamp Box and the swirls are from Inkadinkado. The pearls are actually pink but in the picture they photographed purple.





This card is for the following 4 challenges:



Crafting Life's Pieces: Sketch #14 (I turned the sketch upside down)

All Sorts: Pearls & Swirls

Stamp With Fun: Little Presents

Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes


Supplies:Gurlee Girl Ribbon Girl Stamp, pink pearls, Offray Kendra Blue/Opal Ribbon, Blue Cardstock, White Cardstock, Inkadinkado Pattern Play Holiday Stamp Set & My Stamp Box Dotty Christmas Stamp Set


hugs,

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

Sweet little face, lovely coloring job!!!!
Kym

brenda said...

Hello mary

Yes, where does the time go, Christmas seems to be forever coming then before we know it bang it's here.

Great card and thank you for joining in my pealrs and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

beautiful gifts,great stamp thanks for joining us.
Hugs agnes swf-team

Chelsea said...

Hi Mary, Hope your Holiday was full of wonderful memories. Thanks for joining the CLP Challenge again, and thanks for using Ribbon Girl on your card. Beautiful job as always. :)Chel