Friday, December 4, 2009

Cocoa Christmas

This is my last card I have to share with you tonight. The image I used is called Cocoa Girl and is from Gurlee Girl Stamps. I used the color combination of chocolate brown and aqua. I wasn't sure if I was going to like these two colors for a Christmas card or not. But as I got into making my card I was convinced that this is yet another great color combination. The snowflakes are made by using an EK Success Snowflake punch and I added white pearls to the center of them.

Even though I was just making this card for fun and not any challenges, I ended up realizing that this card does fall into a challange. Creative Card Crew Challenge #39 is to create a Christmas card. At Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog you can enter thier challenges as many times as you would like to as long as it is with a new card/project each time. So this is my 7th entry into this challenge. Which if you think about it is not really that hard to do right now. Since just about everyone is making Christmas cards. So if you haven't played along with their challenge this week then why not head on over and enter a card or two. But hurry because this challenge is only up for a few more days and a new challenge will be posted on Tuesday morning.


hugs,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to meet you Mary! Thanks for joining Prairie Fairy.

Roberta

Loz said...

OM Gosh you've been busy! Love the colour combination on this card! Looks like real Cadbury Milk Chocolate, and I love Cadbury Milk chocolate!! You should have seen me when we went to Tasmania and toured the Cadbury factory....... yummo!!!
Rambling! Sorry...

Harriet said...

She is so pretty... i love these colors together and you did a great job coloring....