Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 1st Aperature Card

Hi. Yep that's right this is the first time that I have ever challenged myself at making an aperature card. What do you think? Even though I am done with my Christmas cards for this year there was no reason not to get an early start on next years. Right? And since there were a couple challenges that involved Christmas/holiday projects.



Here is the inside of the card. This is actually a 2 fold card so there is one more area on the inside to put my holiday greeting next year.


This card was created using the following 4 challenges:
Just Magnolia: Sketch & Magnolia Image
Simon Says Stamp: Merry Christmas
Stamp Something: Holiday Somethings
Cute Card Thursday: Aperature Card
Supplies: Magnolia Tilda & Sled Stamp, EK Success Snowflake Punch, Studio G Glitter Glue, Offray Kendra Blue/Opal ribbon, Clear Gemstones, Blue Cardstock & My Stamp Box Dotty Christmas Stamp Set (Sentiment)

hugs,

5 comments:

Danni said...

You've been busy!! Great card!

Erin... said...

so pretty! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Stamp Something!

DeeDee said...

Greate Card! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Hugs,
Diana

Donalda said...

Oh I just love your card dear, thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia

Jacque said...

What a darling card...that image is too cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week...Hope you will join us again!! Hugs...Jacque