Friday, December 18, 2009

A Few Things To Share

Hi! I have a few things to share with everyone tonight. First these are the Christmas gifts that I made for 2 of my nieces. They are signs for their bedrooms. I found the blue frames at the dollare store, the letters are glitter stickers I found at AC Moore & the images are Sarah Kay stamps.The patterned paper that I used is 2 shades of blue with a metalic look to it. The stickers are on top of the glass so the glitter could be seen better & the image is attached to the front of the frame to add some dimension. I added a little bit of glitter glue to each of the images. Then I added 3 blue gemstones to the top of each frame. Each sign ended up costing about $4 to make.


Next is the gift tag that I made tonight to add to my inlaw's gift. I forgot to take a picture of it before signing everyone's name to it. My brother-in-law and his wife split the cost of this gift with us. We got them a digital photo frame. They told us a few months ago they were running out of room to put pictures when everyone gets them. So we thought this was a great idea because we can add new pictures onto it every so often and it only takes up a little bit of space. And since my hubby and his brother both thought about getting it for them we decided to go in on their gift together this year.



Finally this is the gingerbread house that my son made at school this week. The only problem was they super glued the grahm crackers right onto the milk cartons!! But the kids enjoyed eating a little bit of the candy off of it last night.
Supplies for Signs: Sarah Kay Stamps, Blue Photo Frames, Blue Gemstones, Blue Patterned Paper, Blue Glitter Stickers & Studio G Glitter Glue
Supplies for Gift Tag: White Cardstock, Red Cardstock, Green Cardstock, Green Gemstones, Studio G Glitter Glue, EK Success Snowflake Punch & Martha Stewart Pine Needles Stamp.
hugs,



2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your room signs are just darling! Love the Sarah Kay images.

Tammy said...

Love the room signs and how cute is that gingerbread house! I am so excited to be on the DT with you! Your work is lovely!