Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Tweet Home

Hi. Tonight I have a photo frame to share with you. I made this for two challenges. This week at Die Cuts R Us Challenge blog the challenge is to create a handmade gift. So I created this magnetic photo frame. I made to add to someone's Christmas gift this year....I'm just not sure who yet. The image that I used is called "Home Tweet Home" and was a free digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil PCP page. I also created this for the challenge that is going on at SNR for Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Digi Day. For this challenge you didn't have to use a Sweet 'N Sassy Stamp but you did need to use hearts on your project in some way. The hearts on mine are the rhinestones that I used and on the sign on the digi image.

Supplies: Mo's Digital Pencil "Home Tweet Home" Stamp, Patterned Paper from Stash, Offray blue/opal Ribbon, K & Company Adhesive Heart Rhinestones, Flower from stash & Acrylic Magnetic Frame.

hugs,

5 comments:

LORi said...

So super duper sweet!!
So happy you decided to share with DCRU this week!!

LORi

BTW, your babies are way cute!!!

Cara said...

Hi, Mary! What a precious frame, you can share it with me :o) Thanks so much for joining us at DCRU!! Have a great weekend!!
Cara DCRU DT

Sammye Jo said...

My sweet MARY!!!!!!! I am so glad you joined in this week!!!! Love it!!- I hope to see more of you at the DCRU DT Blog!!!- Sammye Jo DCRU DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, I love what you did with the digi. Those little blue birds looks so sweet. I'm so glad you joined in the DCRU fun. Hope to see you again next week!

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

BTW: Love your opening song...makes me tear up every time I hear it. What a wonderous thing to imagine.

Amber said...

Oh how adorable! Just love your picture frame Mary and those little blue birds are so sweet! Such a great gift!
Amber *DCRU DT*