Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cherish The Little Things

The image that I used for this card is called "The Raggedies" and was created by Stitchy Stamps and is available for purchase at Digital-Ink Co. The regular price on this stamp is $4 but for the month of December it can be purchased for just $2.


I created this card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.
Supplies: Stitchy Stamps The Raggedies Digital Stamp, Colorbok Rose Stripes Patterned Paper, Clear Gemstones, Studio G Stamp (sentiment), White Doily & Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon

hugs,

8 comments:

KymKreates said...

Mary,

I love this card. It brings back so many memories. The coloring is fabulous!
Kym

stitchy said...

Oh Mary, you make me so proud..this is absolutely gorgeous..thank you so much for using my image and making it so beautiful..Have a very Merry Christmas..
hugz
stitchy

Danni said...

This is so sweet!

Unknown said...

awe, what a cute card. I love the lace!

Angela
Sew Many Cards

Sam said...

This is ACE Mary - well done you.Not surprised Stitchy is chuffed to bits.
Have a lovely time over the next few days won't you.
Sam x

Judy said...

Very adorable Mary. This is one of my favorite, if not my favorite stamps by Stitchy. You really did a beautiful job hun.

Rhonda said...

I love the image and I love what you did with it! It's stunning...beautiful job! I'm gonna have to go grab this one.

Christine said...

What a great card. Love the image you chose, too.

Merry Christmas!