Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hi! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day and that everyone got what they wished for this year. I wanted to share a few pictures of today.

My 6 year old when she first spotted the tree and what Santa left:

My 11 year old just discovered his newest "toy":


This:



My sister is learning to crochet and she made them both a hat:



This is what my daughter made me for Christmas:

She took a paper towel roll, a pair of her gloves & a rubber band. She attatched the gloves to the papertowel roll using the rubber band. When I opened it up this morning she told me that it was for my cards. When I make my cards and the glue is still wet, all I need to do is wave this over the card a few times and it will help it dry faster. What a smartie! Now if it would only work!!

She said that it also doubles as a fan when I get hot. LOL....

MERRY CHRISTMAS! GOD BLESS!

hugs,

1 comment:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary, I have just found your lovely blog and made myself one of your new followers.
It looks like you had great fun at Christmas and I love the gloves present, what a fab idea.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx