Monday, December 28, 2009

The Greeting Farm ~ Farm Fresh Friday

The next card that I have to share with you was created using sketch #6 for The Greeting Farm's 12 Days of Sketches. Sketch #6 is also the sketch used for Farm Fresh Friday this week. The image that I used on this card is from TGF Shephard Boy Stamp Set.

Another reason I created this card was because a co-worker of my husband passed away over the weekend. So he called me today and requested that I make a sympathy card. So here it is:


I made this card for the following 2 challenges:

The Greeting Farm: 12 Days of Sketches/FFF ~ Sketch #6

Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes





Supplies: The Greeting Farm Shephard Boy Stamp Set, Blue Cardstock, Burgundy Cardstock, White Cardstock & Offray Kendra Blue/Opal Ribbon




hugs,

No comments: