Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stamp Shop Blog Challenge Card

Here is the card that I made for this month's challenge at Stamp Shop Blog. The challenge this month was to create a card using the colors Turquoise, Cream Peony, Honey Yellow, Saffron & Walnut. I didn't have the exact colors but I used as close as I could get to them. I colored my image using only these five colors (with the exception of Tilda's skin, the tires & the flower's leaves).

Card Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Tilda With Bike Stamp

Paper: Nicole Crafts Cream Cardstock, Nicole Crafts Dark Yellow Cardstock, Nicole Crafts Turquoise Cardstock, White Cardstock

Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Turquoise Gemstones

Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, EK Success Flower Punch, Fiskars Oval Template

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Nicole Crafts Colored Pencils




2 comments:

HeidiD said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing along this month.

Jeanette said...

This is one of my all time favorite Magnolia stamps! She looks gorgeous with this color combo! thanks for playing along with our may challenge over at the Stamp Shoppe.
Hugs Jeanette :)