Monday, May 24, 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Good morning everyone! Today is challenge day at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges. Our challenge will run for 2 weeks and the theme is:

ANYTHING GOES
That simply means that you can create any kind of project, using any colors, for any occasion. The only stipulation is that you must use a digital stamp. It doesn't have to be a Daisy Doodles stamp. Even though we would love to see what you can do with Daisy Doodles images. But it's not mandatory for it to be Daisy Doodles just as long as it is a digital stamp.
The image that I used for my card is Flower Vase and can be purchased at Scrappetizing for just $1!! You can't beat that price!! If you haven't been to check out Jules images you're missing out. They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Here's my card. I wanted to keep it simple and cheerful. So I used bright colors on my image. But then carried some of those colors into the card itself but kept it from being too overwhelming by breaking it up with white cardstock.

So now it's your turn. Show us what you can do with the new challenge theme. I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Be sure to check out the other Daisy Doodles DT creations. You're gonna love what they came up with.

hugs,

Card Recipe:

Image: Daisy Doodles Flower Vase Digital Stamp

Paper: Yellow Cardstock, Orange Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, White Cardstock

Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Purple Gemstones

Tools: Fiskars Oval Template

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Mary, I really love this card. I think the contrast of the colors and the white is stunning. It is so clean and fresh.

Joanne Gilch said...

Mary,your coloring is lovely. Beautiful layout!