Thursday, May 20, 2010

Princess Tilda

Hi ~ I hope you all had a wonderful day today. I did, it was a gorgeous day out here in Maine. The sun was shining and we hit temps up in the 80's. And I got to spend it with my hubby. So I didn't get much cardmaking done today. Yesterday however I was able to get a few cards done. It was cold and rainy. So I spent the day crafting my little heart out. This card is made with one of my stamps I just received this week. This adorably cute stamp from Magnolia is called Curtsy Princess Tilda.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Beary Sweet Design Team Challenge: Fancy Folds

Creative Inspiration: Punches or Diecuts

Corrosive: Easel Card

Rosie D's: Easel Card

Paper Sundaes: Easel Card

Polly Craft: Summer Blooms

Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Dimensions

Handfull Of Stamps: Get Your Shine On

Ooh La La: Bright & Cheerful

Card Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Curtsy Princess Tilda

Paper: DCWV Latte Cardstock Stack ~ Purple, Light Purple Cardstock, White Cardstock

Embellishments: White Pearls, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Purple, Studio G Clear Glitter Glue

Tools: Fiskars Oval Template, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Nicole Crafts Colored Pencils, EK Success 3D Dots 1/8" Thick Foam Squares


15 comments:

CarlaKH said...

so royal in the purples... just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Rhonda said...

hi Mary, I love this card. Your easel cards are always great. I sent you an e-mail..I know that sometimes it takes you a few days to get to them. We have a LOT getting ready to happen at DDCC.

Rhonda

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's 'easel' Challenge with this great card!! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Cute card you've made! Love the colour and your colouring of tilda is stunnning! The flowers you used fit so well! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Wendi said...

So So pretty I love those punched edges and the colour is gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi mary - little Tilda is so sweet in purple! I love all the glitter!

Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge. Good luck!

Cheers,
Susan
The Beary Scrap DT

anaRy said...

Super cute..I love easel cards they are always so much fun!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge!

cheryl said...

oh this is one cute image hun love the colurs you have used,wonderful detail too many thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at creative inspirations hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jamie said...

I love the pretty purple and all the glitter, what a sweet card. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Alica said...

wonderful! love all the shades of purple!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty.

Thanks for playing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge Good Luck!

~Patricia

Mervi said...

How sweet easel card, love the colours!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge,
good luck;-)) Dt Mervi

Jackie said...

Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Rosie D challenge this week.

Elise said...

Oh I am such an easel card lover myself! This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us in the Beary Sweet Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Mary this is so pretty and girly - and I always love an easel card! Thanks for playing with us at the Beary Scrap - Good luck in the prize draw!
hugs,
Gini