Friday, May 7, 2010

Sew Many Challenges ~ Christmas Challenge

Today is challenge day at Sew Many Challenges. This week's challenge is to create a Christmas card/project. For my card I used Tayla In Stocking.


Our sponsor this week is:




Stitchy is giving the winner of this week's challenge 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice from Stitchy Bear Stamps!!! Be sure to head on over to Stitchy's store and check out the amazing images that she has.
So now it's your turn. Let's see what you can do with this week's theme.
Don't forget to check out the new release of SMC images that was released last week. They are as always too cute!! Angela did an awesome job!!
Our Friday Freebie is also up at Sew Many Challenges. This week's is an adorable military themed image.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Card Recipe:
Image: Sew Many Cards Tayla in Stocking
Paper: Red Cardstock, Green Cardstock, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Red Gemstones, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils

11 comments:

Trisha said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining in at SUsie and Vicki's this week! XOXO Trisha

Deanette said...

Really nice Mary!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Such a sweet card Mary, love the pretty lace. thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary this is so sweet love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Mary, love your xmas card and Tanya in the stocking is sew cute.
Great job....

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for playing along with Aimees challenges, she thinks it is very cute and wants to know why we dont have a stamp like that! Enjoy your weekend xx

kim.mom said...

What a sweet card! Love the touch of lace!

carol said...

lovely card for this weeks challenge, hugs carol x

Adrina said...

That's a sweet card. I like Tayla in that stocking.
Adrina XX

Cheri said...

Tayla is my favorite Sew Many character - I make myself use the other characters - so I'm glad to see someone else using her. Nice card too BTW.

Cheri said...

Tayla is my favorite Sew Many character - I make myself use the other characters - so I'm glad to see someone else using her. Nice card too BTW.