Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Hi all! I have so missed getting on here and blogging and sharing my cards with you all. I've been so busy over the past week that today was the first day I had time to sit down and just create. And create I did. I was able to get 6 cards done!!! So bear with me as my posts will probably be short and sweet and to the point.

This is the card that I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I used this adorable Tilda image from Magnolia called Sweet Tilda.

I created this card using the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz: Girly Card With Flowers
Pixie Dust: Photo Inspiration (used colors pink & green & white from photo)
Daring Cardmakers: Easel Card
Creative Card Crew: April Showers bring May Flowers
Digi Doodles: Anything Goes
Whoopsie Daisy: As You Like It
Stamptacular Sunday: A Celebration For Mom
The Pink Elephant: Mommy I Love You
Incy Wincy: Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: Pink & Green

Card Recipe:
Image: Magnolia Sweet Tilda Stamp
Paper: Bright Green Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, White Cardstock, Patterned Paper ~ Mother Sentiments
Embellishments: Pink Ribbon, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Pink, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Bright Green, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ White, Nicole Crafts Green Gemstones
Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, EK Success Colored Pencils






19 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge. :)

Unknown said...

This is an adorable easel card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. Hugs, Kim

Nadell said...

Hi Mary,

very cute. I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

Hugs Nadell

Judy said...

Hi Mary, good to see you creating hun. I love the card with your familiar soft touch. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

pinky said...

Lovely colours Mary, real pretty card. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

Paula said...

Awww, what a super sweet mother's day card, love the colors you've chosen and the punched borders were such a lovely touch! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our "lady" challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday challenge blog!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Debbie said...

Lovely card and great colours. :) :)

Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad and good luck. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Rosanne said...

Very sweet!Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

BA said...

absolutely a lovely card mary
thanks for joining us at FWSM
xoxo BA

Linda said...

Oh so very sweet. Your mother-in-law will love it. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Annette said...

How delightful! This is such a lovely easel card. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Annette said...

How delightful! This is such a lovely easel card. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Super cute - love the soft colours. Thanks for joining the May WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

Priscilla said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely love these easel cards and can't wait to sit down and make one myself! I keep saying that every week and yet, I've still not gotten around to actually making one! UGH...

You've done a fabulous job on this card! I love the colors and the flowers are the perfect touch!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous, i love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks incy wincy challenge.
hugs Shelley xx

Silvia said...

Great colors! The image is so adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE.

Beccy said...

This is soo sweet - love it. gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next month.

Beccy x

Rleen said...

Gorgeous card! You did a great job!
Thanks for joining us at the WHoopsi Daisy Challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month.
Hugs,
Rleen