Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SMC Outside Challenge Card

I'm a little later than I wanted to be with my next card. I was hoping to have it done and ready to show you on Sunday. But things tend to happen that are beyond your control . So even though I wasn't able to get it finished by Sunday I was able to finish it up today and I'm now so very excited to show it to you. This week instead of doing a card for the SMC blog hop I was to create a card for outside challenges. I was able to enter this card into 6 outside challenges!!!



Friday Sketchers: Sketch



Corrosive: Birthday



Aly's Challenge: Animal Hugs



All Sorts: Animals



Lexis Creations: Animals



Digi Doodles: Anything Goes

The image that I used is called Oliver Celebrates. You can purchase this stamp and many other adorable images at Sew Many Cards.



There is a blog hop going on right now at Sew Many Challenges and if you haven't already entered into it you have just a couple of days left. So hurry!!!

Card Recipe:

Image: Sew Many Cards Oliver Celebrates Digital Stamp

Paper: White Cardstock, Turquoise Cardstock

Embellishments: White Ribbon, American Crafts Ribbon ~ Striped, Star Balloon Button

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils




7 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwww what a cute image, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Judy said...

Adorable card Mary. SMC stamps are so adorable, and you did another superb job of creating with this one. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

Tami said...

What a cute luttle owl. Thanks for playing at Aly's

Lexi said...

Ohhh what a sweet card :D Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card such a cute image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Tracey said...

Fab card, love that owl:)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x