Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doodle Palace Gues Designer Card

Hi everyone! Hope your Tuesday is as gorgeous as mine is turing out to be. Right now it is 79 degrees out and nice and sunny. By noon temps are suppose to get into the low 90's!





A few weeks ago I won the challenge at Doodle Palace. What did I win? Well I won a couple of their absolutely adorable images (my choice) and a chance to be the guest designer this week!!! This means that I was given the chance to come up with this weeks challenge!! It was so much fun to do. So what fun and interesting challenge did I come up with you ask? Well.....this week's challenge is to create a birthday card. But there's a little twist on it. You must use the colors of your country's flag.





Here's my card:

I made this for a friend a few weeks ago who was celebrating her 35th birthday. She is a big Red Sox fan so I thought this would be a perfect card for my challenge card. Since RED, WHITE & BLUE are also the colors worn by the Red Sox.

So why not make a birthday card with the colors of your country's flag and enter it into this week's challenge at Doodle Palace.

Card Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Tilda Standing With Hair Bow Stamp

Paper: The Paper Company Berry Cardstock, DCWV Solid Indigo Cardstock, White Cardstock, Provo Craft Juniper Stars On Cream Patterned Paper

Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Red Gemstones

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Mary this is some card what a beautifully designed card the colours are fabulous and Tilda looks so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x