Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Time To Relax Dad

This is a Father's Day card that I made today. I used the 2nd image that I won at Karen's Doodles United States challenge the other day. This is called Time To Relax. This is what every dad should do on Father's Day. Don't you think so?

I am entering this card into this week's Karen's Doodles United States challenge. This week's challenge is stitching. My stitching is on my buttons. I wanted to give the look that I had stitched my buttons right onto my card.






Card Recipe:

Image: Karen's Doodles Time To Relax Digital Stamp

Paper: Coredinations Lake Cardstock, The Ppaer Company Berry Cardstock, White Cardstock

Embellishments: Blue Buttons, White Thread

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Nicole Crafts Colored Pencils


.

4 comments:

shulsart said...

Great card, Mary. I love the red, white and blue. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Fab card! Luv the stitching. Great colours. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori

Lori said...

Great colors! It does look like your buttons are stitched on. Very nice!

Thank you for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles US Challenge again this week!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Lori said...

Great colors! It does look like your buttons are stitched on. Very nice!

Thank you for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles US Challenge again this week!

Love and hugs ~
Lori