Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Belles n Whistles DT Call

Hi everyone! Did you hear the exciting news? Belles n Whistles is having a Design Team call!!! They are looking for 4 new designers to join their team!! I love Belles n Whistles stamps. They are so cute and so much fun to work with!! So when I heard about the DT call I knew that I had to try out for it. And believe me I am very excited about it. So much that I made not one card but two cards!!! My first card is a Thinking Of You card using this adorable stamp called "Belle Sitting with Teddy". For this card I chose the colors black & turquoise. And finished it off with a few blue gemstones. For my second card I made a birthday card using this cute stamp called "Beary Big Hugs". Every time I see these two stamps I think of my 6 year old daughter. She loves to carry around a little stuffed animal with her wherever she goes. I call them my "Becca stamps". For this one I used the colors purple and bright green. And finished it off with a few green flowers and purple pearls.

Both of these stamps are available for purchase at Belles n Whistles Stamps.

Well, I hope you have liked my cards and I wanted to say a special thank you to the wonderful ladies over at Belles n Whistles for the oportunity to apply. And for taking the time to look at and consider my cards. Thank you!!!

Interested in applying??? Hurry on over to Belles n Whistles to find out more on what to do to enter. But hurry. This DT call is only open for a little while and will end tomorrow evening (May 12th).

I am also entering the birthday card into the following challenges:

Totally Paper Crafts: Stitching

Bugaboo Stamps: Flowers

Beary Sweet Challenge: May Flowers

Pile It On: Sweet & Cuddly

Stamp Something: Birthdays

Card Recipes:
Card #1: Thinking Of You Card
Image: Belles n Whistles Belle Sitting With Teddy Clear Stamp
Paper: Coredinations Black Magic Cardstock ~ Amulet, Coredinations Gemstones Cardstock ~ Moonstone, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Blue Gemstones
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, EK Success Colored Pencils
Card #2: Birthday Card
Image: Belles n Whistles Beary Big Hugs Clear Stamp
Paper: Coredinations Core Essentials Cardstock ~ Wisteria, White Cardstock, Coredinations Core Essentials Cardstock ~ Apple Green
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Green, Queen & Co Pearls ~ Indigo,
Tools: Fiskars Oval Template
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, EK Success Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils



20 comments:

Iris Wiechmann said...

Both cards are darling! Thanks for entering our DT call! Good luck!

Hugs,
Iris

Elise said...

Oh wow Mary! TWO lovely cards!!! I love your color combo's and yes I agree with you! These images are soooo PRECIOUS!!! :) You've colored them wonderfully and both are so pretty!

Good luck with the BNW DT call!!! :) And thank you for joining us in the Beary Sweet Challenge!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and such a beautiful colour combo!!! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!!
xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous cards, great color combo on both of them. Love these images so sweet! Good luck with the DT at BNW. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug challenge.

Sue said...

Hi Mary
two great cards, luv the lilac & green, great stitching,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Joey said...

Hiya Mary

two fabulous cards and such lovely images,thanks for joining us at tpc.

Joey.x

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Mary - aren't these so sweet?! I love how nice and clean these cards are - really makes the fabulous images shine!

thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge. Good luck with BnW!

Cheers
Susan
The Beary Scrap DT

Katie said...

Two very sweet cards! Good luck!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Rae Anne said...

Oh those yellow flowers with the little purple pearl centers. . .{sigh} Mary, what an absolutely fabulous card! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Flower Power challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Anna said...

Such cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Scrappy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the contrast of the flower colors! Thanks for Piling It On AND Catching the Bug with us!

sgc said...

Cute cards! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Flower Power challenge.

Lilian said...

Your cards are so cute! Good luck with the DT call!

Debbie said...

Such sweet little girlies with their teddies!!! Both designs are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with PIO! this week :)

Nana said...

Two very sweet cards. Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana

Jodi C. said...

Oh, I love your Becca stamps!!! I love when I find stamps that remind me of my daughter...they are so special!!! Your flower card is so beautiful!!!
THANKS for joining us at Catch The Bug!!!
Jodi-Bugaboo Stamps DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WONDERFUL work on these cards Mary!! LOVE the images and the flowers on the 2nd card are AWESOME! Thanks for another entry at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge:)

Unknown said...

super cute cards, thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Illy said...

Your cards are adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.