Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wedding/Anniversary Card

I made this wedding/anniversary card for the sketch challenge at Karen's Doodles. I created in white and backed each piece in pink. I then added cotton candy stickles to all the pink cardstock and to the image. I finished off my card by adding 3 pink flowers and pink pearls.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday: Anything Goes

Pixie Dust Studio: Let's Get Married


~ Supplies Used ~
Karen's Doodles Here Comes The Bride Digital Stamp
White Cardstock
Nicole Crafts Light Pink Cardstock
Stickles ~ Cotton Candy
Queen & Company Pink Pearls
Oriental Trading Company Pink Paper Flowers
Fiskars Corner Punch
Fiskars Circle Template
Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch
Crayola Colored Pencils
Fiskars Colored Pencils




4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Mary this is just beautiful! This is one of my favorite images of Karen's- it is spectacular.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a fun card, Mary! I love the pink backing and all the sparkle! Great take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

shulsart said...

Mary, this is just beautiful, what lovely soft colors and love all the sparkle. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! I luv all the pink. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori