Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fireplace Christmas Card

I created this Christmas card using both the fireplace set and I love you Grandpa from Karen's Doodles. The sketch that I used is from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I created this card using green cardstock, backed in white cardstock and then backed in red cardstock. I backed the image is red and then backed that in white. I added 3 pearls to the upper right corner and the lower left corner and a red bow to the upper left corner and the lower right corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Karen's Doodles: Christmas

Tuesday Taggers: Deck The Halls

ABC Christmas: Yuletide


~ Supplies Used ~
Karen's Doodles Fireplace Digital Stamp Set
Karen's Doodles I Love You Grandpa Digital Stamp
White Cardstock
Nicole Crafts Red Cardstock
Nicole Crafts Green Cardstock
Red Ribbon Bows
Queen & Company Pearl Pearls
Crayola Colored Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils


6 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a great idea to combine these 2 images! It looks fantastic! Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! The combined images are fab together. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

So beautiful...and it looks so fantastic with Karens 2 images. Looks like they have melted together. WAUW.
Thank you so much for joining the christmas fun this week at Karens doodles challenge blog.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Unknown said...

This is brill thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Chris (catt871) said...

This is a great card! I love how you combined 3 images to make one great scene!!! Very cute!!! Thanks for joining Karen's Doodles!!!
Chris

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! I love the images you have used and the layout of your card! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx