Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowy Hug

I created this Christmas card using Snowy Hug from Magnolia Stamps. The colors I used are brandywine, vintage pink and white. I added crystal stickles to all the white cardstock, snowflake and to the image. I also added white flocking to the image. This is the first time I've used flocking and I am hooked. I love the way it adds to the image. I can't wait to get some other colors to play with.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times: Lots Of Spots

Simon Says Stamp: No Red/Green

Beary Sweet Challenges: Sketch

Daring Cardmakers: Snow Much Fun

Frosted Designs: Ribbon

Just Magnolia: Christmas Card

Wags N Whiskers: Snowflakes

Craft Your Days Away: Punch It Out

Cupcake Craft: Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Creative Inspirations: Anything Goes Christmas

Incy Wincy: Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Catch The Bug: Winter Wonderland

Totally Gorjuss: Snow

All Sorts: Last Minute Christmas Projects

Ann's Creative Nook: Non Traditional Christmas Color

One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes

The Pink Elephant: Winter Wonderland

Stamp With Fun: Christmas


~ Supplies Used ~
Magnolia Stamps Snowy Hug Rubber Stamp
White Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Brandywine Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Vintage Pink Cardstock
Stickles ~ Crystal
Queen & Company Pearl Pearls
American Crafts Wine With White Dots Ribbon
Inkadinkado White Flocking
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner Punch

Crayola Colored Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils



15 comments:

Debs said...

Another adorable card Mary.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, I really love you colour combo its fab!!! That image is so sweet!
Thank you for sharing with us this week at MAWTT & OSAAT good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Lynda said...

Another fab card - thanks for joining in again with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Brenda Brown said...

Love this card Mary, such a cute image and great colours and layout.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
luv {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed marydemmons.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I actually appreciate this post. We require even more persons like you bringing value to the community. Can I put this post on my blog? I’d give you credit and link back of course.

Barb Craft said...

This one is darling too! What an adorable image! Thanks for sharing another one with us at Frosted Designs!
barb :)

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Mary and in such beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy.
Hugs Linda

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Great job on this card, Mary! I love the colors and your flocking is awesome. I've tried it once with very different results. *ahem* Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our Winter wonderland Challenge!

Eagle Craftz said...

Too cute! Love the ribbon!! Thank you for playing along with frosted designs! Esther DT

jaine drake said...

Oh cute. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations and have a wonderful christmas.

Deb said...

gorgeous card with an awesome snowflake, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT, wishes for a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Carol Ann said...

Aaaaaw great card that snowman is sooo cute! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx

Agnieszka M said...

Mary your card is great!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka