Friday, April 9, 2010

SMC Challenge ~ Technique Challenge

Good morning. Today is challenge day at Sew Many Challenges. This week's challenge is to create a project using stitching. This can be real or faux.

Our sponsor this week is:


Owner: Stitch
Prize: 3 Free Digi Stamps of the winner's choice from the Stitchy Bear Store
For my card this week I decided to make a Christmas card and use this adorable nativity image.




Now it's your turn. Head on over to Sew Many Challenges to get more info on this challenge and to pick up your Friday Freebie. I'll be back later to announce the winner of the image that I used on my card last week during the SMC Blog Hop. You can also purchase it at Sew Many Cards.

I also want to say a quick thank you to Angela & Jeri for choosing to keep me on the DT. It has been a blast working with you all and I am so excited to be working with you for another term.



Card Recipe:
Image: Sew Many Cards Nativity Digital Stamp

Paper:DCWV Linen Closet Cardstock Stack ~ Blue, Bazzill Basics Cardstock ~ Piglet, Sage Green Cardstock
Embellishment: Star Buttons, Yellow Pearls
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, EK Success Colored Pencils



5 comments:

kim.mom said...

Great card!!! Love that image and you did a wonderful job with it!!! So glad you are joining us for another term!!!

Sandy O said...

Adorable. Love the image. I am excited to be in the SMC DT with you this term :o) Looks like we will have loads of fun getting to know each other.

Joanne Gilch said...

Adorable card. Nice pastel coloring, too!

Taylor said...

Gorgeous! I'm thrilled ot get to work with you on the SMC team! And I'm jealous that you live in Winterport - DH and I used to live in Topsham and loved our visit up your way!

Cheri said...

Great job with the card. Congratulations on getting started on your Christmas cards early this year too.