Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dorothy


The challenge this week at Raise the Bar is to create a card/project based on your favorite movie. I have several movies that I love. But needed to narrow it down to just one. So I decided to base my card on The Wizard of Oz. I thought this Magnolia Tilda stamp (Sweet Tilda) was perfect to use for Dorothy. I even gave her sparkly red shoes.

Card Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Sweet Tilda Stamp

Paper: Dark Blue Cardstock, Colorbok Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Blue, Sage Cardstock

Embellishments: Basic Grey Dark Blue Pearls, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~White, Studio G Glitter Glue ~ Clear

Tools: EK Success Rock Fern Punch

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is super adorable Tilda looks totally gorgeous with her red shoes

Hugs
Lorraine x

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Love her red, glittery shoes!!! Thanks for playing along at Raise The Bar!!

~*Joni said...

Oh Mary! Tilda is adorable as Dorothy! There were so many wonderfully Wizard of Oz inspired cards - truly one of the greatest movies of all time!
Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!