Saturday, April 10, 2010

If The Shoe Fits

I have one final card to show you tonight. For this card I used this cute freebie image that was donated by Jolanda of Cards Etc Shop to anyone who wanted to play along with the challenge this week at Die Cut Dreams. This one was a hard one for me as I tend to lean more towards the cutsie images. So I chose to make a "sassy" birthday card. I colored the shoe teal. My photo is not doing this card justice. The black cardstock I used on my card does not look like this on the actual card and in this picture it looks more turquoise than teal.

Here's my card:


I am entering this card into the following 3 challenges:
Die Cut Dreams: Boots & Shoes
Daring Cardmakers: If The Shoe Fits
Card Recipe:
Image: Jolanda's Shoe Digi Stamp
Paper: DCWV Mariposa Cardstock Stack ~ Shiny Teal, Black Cardstock, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Black Gemstones, Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card...many thanks for taking part in this weeks DCM challenge.

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for joining in with the DCM. I love the colours you've used.

Kathy said...

This is a fab Shoe - I love the LO of this card Thanks for sharing with
The Daring Cardmakers

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Mary thanks for playing our Shoes & Boots challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Victoria said...

ooh this is very pretty Mary, gorgeous colours and lovely to see you've used the free shoe!

Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Janice said...

Classic card there, always the most effective.

Lynda said...

Beautiful card and a lovely shoe! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Rika said...

Elegant and very pretty,
thanks for playing.

Tracy said...

Ohhh love it! Combine shoes with stamping = success!!! Super cute. Love what you did with the sketch. *wink* Thank you for playing along with us for Sketchy Thursday.

Hugs,
Tracy

SueH said...

Fab card Mary.

Thanks for ‘stepping up’ and joining the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x