Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge

Today is challenge day at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges. (Well, I'm a couple hours early). Today's challenge is to create a card/project using pink + 1 more color. For my card I used the colors pink & yellow. I used DD Roses. You can purchase this image and many more gorgeous images by Jules at Card Making World and at Scrappetizing.


You have until April 24th @ 7 pm EST to enter into this weeks challenge. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simple Doodles: Inspire Others

Meljen's Designs: Girly Colors

Pals Paper Arts: Flowers

Stamp Scrap & Doodles: Birthdays

Res Q Challenge: Pink, Yellow, Flowers, Spring

Card Recipe:

Image: Daisy Doodles Roses Digital Stamp

Paper: Pastel Pink Cardstock, Pastel Yellow Cardstock

Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Yellow Gemstones

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils

13 comments:

Rose said...

very pretty and fantastic coloring :)
So glad you played along with us for our "Inspire Others"challenge on Simple Doodles. Hope to see you for the next challenge :)

Joanne Gilch said...

Lovely card. I love clean and simple, just can't manage to create one. perhaps, you have inspired me to try my hand at it.

valen said...

Great birthday card! LOve the colors you used verry clean and simple, love it!Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
Tineke=)

Poppet said...

This is a pretty, elegant card. Pink and yellow roses. According to http://www.rkdn.org pink roses mean Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me" and yellow roses mean Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, "I care" so good combination. :-) xx

Linda said...

Very pretty card! I love the yellow accent. Thanks you for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a blog celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in the fun.
Hugs,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Carla said...

What a beauty... your blog too!!! Thanks for playing at the PPA. Hugs, Carla

Denise said...

beautiful roses! I love your coloring! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Shana said...

Nice clean layout and gorgeous colours! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - I hope to see you again next week!

raindropecho said...

The clean look for this card is perfect for that image. Wonderfully created! Thanks for joining the challenge at Meljen's this week :)
- Ann

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these colors together. Thank you for joining the Meljen’s Designs Challenge. I hope join us for our next challenge.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a pretty card!
Sorry I'm late making my commenting rounds! I hope you enjoyed our challenge and will join us again soon!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

simple and beautiful, thanks so much for playing along with SD.
Trish