Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 Drawer Box

I've been wanting to make one of these for a while now. But never could find the patience to sit down and make one. But I finally did and I'm so excited about it. I finally made a 4 drawer box!!! I got the directions for this box at KL Stampin n Scrappin. Kristine's tutorial on how to create these boxes was just what I needed to get the courage to make it. Thanks Kristine. The image I used is Magnolia's Tilda Picking Lilacs.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesdays: Open

Totally Paper Crafts: Signs of Spring

Busy Becs Creatalicious: Flowers & Wings

Sweet Stampin: Stitching

Stamp Something: Something Layered

Ann's Creative Nook: Fancy Folding

Spoonful Of Sugar: Sketch

Little C's: Add A Little Bling

Roses On Paper: Layers

Charisma Cardz: Monochromatic

Cute Card Thursday: Touchy Feely

Meljens: 3D Element

Papertake Weekly: Cutie Pie

ABC Challenge: S is for Sparkle (glitter on butterflies)

Stampavie & More: Butterflies

All Sorts: Stitching

KL Stampin n Scrappin: Bling

Card Recipe:

Image: Magnolia Tilda Picking Lilacs

Paper: Coredinations Cardstock ~ Wisteria, Purple Cardstock, Lavender Cardstock

Embellishments: Queen & Co Half Pearls ~ Indigo, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Purple, Studio G Glitter Glue ~ Clear, Purple Pearls

Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, Fiskars Texture Plate ~ Dots

Other: EK Success Colored Pencils, Crayola Colored Pencils

23 comments:

Loz said...

Gorgeous Mary!! I love these but still have not tried them myself either!! Love the purples!

Danni said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Ann said...

Mary this is stunning!!! I have seen a few of these, but need to investigate on how to make them!! Thanks for entering in my challenge!

MacKenzie said...

Great project and so unique! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Little C's this week :-)

Queen La Rubba said...

WOW MARY! You did it again! Just gorgeous! Love the purple colors and image! Great stitching too! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary. WOW, what a work of art. Lots of work and very sweet. Great image, beautiful colour combination and I adore the borders too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sue said...

Hi Mary
gorgeous creation, lovely colours & layout, thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Joey said...

Hi Mary

this is absolutely gorgeous, a fab idea, thanks for the link I may have to try this myself. Thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Fleur said...

Hi Mary this is lovely, Tilda looks so pretty with those colours.
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge, Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a stunning creation those colours and that box design is brilliant

Hugs
Lorraine x

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Faye said...

I'm only going to say two words - Oh Wow! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Sprytebyrd said...

Just beautiful! I've seen these all over the blogosphere and I really must try it myself soon!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such beautiful colouring and deatils!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your image is adorable and I love the bling! Thanks for joining us at KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)

LINDA said...

Very pretty card.. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
Hugs, Linda

Little C's Creations said...

Gorgeous, Mary!!! Thanks for playing again this week!

Aloha,
jen

Kelly L said...

Aww, such a sweet image, pretty colors, and I love the matching bling!! :) So glad you got a chance to try out Kris' tutorial for your lovely creation. :) Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin for Risa's bling challenge this week! Hugs, Kelly

Unknown said...

this is something i would love to do, ive seen them all over blog land and still haven't had a chance, thank you for the link : )

the colour combo is beautiful as is your colouring

thank you so much for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin, i hope that you will join us again soon
love emma xxx

Lisa said...

Great project! Thanks for playing with the MelJen's challenge this week!

Denimo said...

Awwwww... what a wonderful card Mary!!! So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great project. Love all the details!

Lisa Summerhays
Meljen's Designs DT