Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dino Birthday Boy

Hi! I hope you all had a great Saturday. I spent the day at my parent's making cards with my mom and sister. Here is a birthday card that I made today with this cute stamp from The Greeting Farm. This stamp is part of a stamp set called "Happy Day".



The dinosaurs in the corner are Favorite Findings buttons called "Diggin' for Dinosaurs". I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Anyone For Anya: Sketch

Doodle Palace: Black (image is backed in black)

Card Recipe:
Image: The Greeting Farm Happy Day Stamp Set
Paper: DCWV Mariposa Cardstock Stack ~ Green, DCWV Linen Closet Cardstock Stack ~ Blue, Black Cardstock, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Favorite Findings Diggin' For Dinosaurs Buttons
Punches: Martha Stewart Zig Zag Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils



2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Cool boycard! Love the little dino's in the left upper corner.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Mary, wonderful boys card, cute image, love the dinosaur embellishments, thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace, take careX:)