Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm So Excited...... (Updated)

......I just found out that I won last week's challenge at Little C's Stamp n Scrap Hawaii Challenge!!! You can see the card that I entered into the challenge here.

Jen has set a great challenge again this week. She is asking us to "add a little bling" to our projects. So if you're up for a great challenge head on over to her blog Pieces of Me for more on this week's challenge.

Thanks again Jen!!!


I'm updating this post from earlier to tell you some more news.....

I just found out that I also won the challenge at Karen's Doodles Scandinavian Challenge Blog!!! You can see the card that I entered for that challenge here. I took 2nd place!!!

The design team at Karen's Doodles Scandinavian Challenge has also set another great challenge this week with a sketch challenge. So be sure to head on over there for more info on this week's challenge.


4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Mary. Well done, its so well deserved. All your creations are just fantastic.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Cec said...

Congratulations Mary. The card is gorgeous. I wish Magnolia made digis because I love their images and you did such a nice job with this one.
I won the challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week - lucky us!!!!
Hugs!
Cec

Loz said...

Congrats Mary! xx

~Jeri~ said...

wow!! you go on with ya bad self!!! Way to go!! you totally deserve it!