Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card that I made today. I just love these fairy stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps. This one is called Love is Gone. I made this card for my niece. She loves this style of fairies. So when I saw this stamp I knew that I just had to get it to make a card for her.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp: Things With Wings

ABC Challenge: Sis for Sparkles

Fun With Shapes And More: Pink & Black/Gray

Spoonful Of Sugar: Birthday

Creative Card Crew: Birthday

Little Paper Shop: Birthday

Stampin Sisters In Christ: Flowers

Little C's: Flowers

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious: Flowers

Card Recipe:
Image: Sweet Pea Stamps Love Is Gone
Paper: Black Cardstock, White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Olive Green Cardstock
Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Black Gemstones, Oriental Trading Company Paper Daisies ~ Pink, Studio G Glitter Glue
Tools: EK Success Rock Fern Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils







6 comments:

Timcso said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs,Tímea

MacKenzie said...

Mary, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Little C's :-)

peggysue said...

Very nice fairy, did you say it is for your niece? I'm sure she will love it! Thank you for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Mary, how thoughtful to make a card designed especially to fit your niece. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Little C's Creations said...

Mary this is gorgeous!! THank you for playing!!!

Big Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the colours and all the pretty sparkle!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx