Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card that I made for my sister in law. Her birthday was this past Saturday.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Flutter By Wednesdays: Blue, Green & White using a Fairy, Butterfly or Angel
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: Flights of Fancy
Card Recipe:
Image: EK Success Disney Fairies Clear Stamp Set
Paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock ~ Spring Breeze, DCWV Linen Closet Cardstock Stack ~ Blue, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Blue Gemstones
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. I love your fairy! Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Best of luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Kim

valen said...

Thank you for sharing this pretty card with us at SSDS this week!Love the fairy.
Tineke=)

Kendra said...

Great image and nice soft colors! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun card!!! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week, good luck!

Amanda said...

What a simply sweet card!!! The fairy stamp you used is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing your Flights of Fancy with us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)

Linda said...

Cute card. I love the soft colors and the doodles. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogsopt.com