Thursday, January 22, 2015

Growing Old

The challenge for day 5 at Catch The Bug Challenge Birthday Bash is Humor Me.  This is my take on the challenge.....

To create my card I started with a red card base.  I added a piece of blue plaid paper backed in white card stock.  I added a strip of blue dot paper backed in both white and red card stock across the bottom.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir pens.  I backed the image and the sentiments in both red and white card stock.  To finish off my card I added 3 red jellies to the upper corner.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments: For A Man

Catch The Bug: Birthday Bash Day 5 - Humor Me


Dream Valley Challenges: Anything Goes

Kit and Clowder: Anything Goes

Spectrum Noir: Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner: Lets Hear It For The Boys



Image & Sentiment
Bugaboo Stamps Gus Birthday - Optional Digital Stamp

Paper
Nicole Crafts Red Card Stock
White Card Stock
Studio G Paper Pack - Blue Plaid
Studio G Paper Pack - Blue Dots

Embellishments
Queen & Co Red Jellies

Coloring Tools
Spectrum Noir Pens
IG1, IG2, TB1, TB3, DR3, IG6, FS2


7 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card makes me smile. I love the sentiment and your card is darling. Thanks for joining us this week for our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug.
Nancy

Judy V said...

Great masculine card! Love the image and sentiments! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Samantha A. said...

Love the colors and the sentiment. Couldn't be more true!
Thanks for playing along with our Let’s Hear it for the Boys Challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

Unknown said...

Love the blue white red them for the card, definitely the right saying for a guy too!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner xx

Nathalie said...

so funny card. I love image. thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Aunty Sue said...

a fab fun card featuring gus he is always a fave with the mens card and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

Bettina L. said...

This is such a fun male birthday card and love the design with the sketch and fun sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx