Monday, January 5, 2015

Cold and Frosty Christmas Card

For this Christmas card I started with an aqua base cut to open at the bottom.  I added a piece of white card stock to the top and a piece of aqua dot patterned paper to the bottom.  I punched a strip of aqua card stock using the Doily Lace Edge punch from Martha Stewart.  I added it across the card and added a white ribbon and bow across the top of it.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the white card stock and colored the stars with Spectrum Noir pens.  I added pearls to the bottom corner and added crystal stickles to the sentiment.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes

All Sorts: Cold and Frosty Colors

Love To Create: Anything Goes

Polkadoodles: Tic Tac Toe - Diagonal (Sentiment-Ribbon-Polka Dots)

Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes

ABC Challenge: A is for Anything Goes


7 comments:

brenda said...

Bloggers not playing the game with me today Mary and showing no photos so only seen the thumbnail on the challenge blog, but looks like a lovely cold and frosty creation.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and stylish card in frosty blues.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.
Happy New Year;-))m

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel said...

I love this. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 210 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

Karon said...

Beautiful crisp, clean card!! Love it. Thanks for joining us for our Tic Tac Toe Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Mojca said...

Oh it looks so pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Cheremane said...

Fabulous make thanks for joing us over at Polkadoodles. Good Luck xx (DT)