Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Traveling Chocolate Tilda

So I bet you're wondering what the title of my post is all about. Well, I wasn't sure what to put as the title for this card. So I decided to combine two of the themes from challenges that I used to make this card. First the "traveling" comes from Magnolia Stamp Lovers which has the theme of have a nice trip. Then the "chocolate" comes from Totally Tilda which has the theme of Chocolate (use browns and creams). So by putting the two together I got "The Traveling Chocolate Tilda". The sketch that I used is from Crafting Life's Pieces. Flutterby Wednesday has an open theme this week. But you must also use a butterfly,fairy or angel. And because Summer Pigtail Tilda is an angel it fit perfectly. My sentiment says: "Good luck on your new adventure".

Card Recipe:
Image: Magnolia Summer Pigtail Tilda Stamp
Paper: Nicole Crafts Light Brown Cardstock, Nicole Crafts Cream Cardstock, Nicole Crafts Brown Cardstock, White Cardstock, Brown Sponged Patterned Paper
Embellishments: Light Brown Pearls
Tools: EK Success Daisy Punch, EK Success Mini Daisy Punch, Martha Stewart Lace Heart Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils

9 comments:

Trisha said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this month at Totally Tilda's! xoxo Trisha

Lori said...

HI Mary, I am loving your flowers, thanks for joining Totally Tilda, hope to see you back for our next challenge!

Danni said...

How sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Elise said...

Such a pretty card! I love the browns ... one of my top fave colors! ;) Love your take on Chelsea's sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Vivi Casale said...

your card is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi

Susie Sugar said...

Mary this is just darling
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute! She is one of my favorite Tilda's!Thanks for joining us at MSL.

Chelsea said...

Hi Mary,
So cute!
This little Tilda is so sweet and darling.
The cream and brown color combo is beautiful.
Thanks for taking on the CLP sketch, always love to see you back.
Luv,
Chelsea

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mary, so sweet, love that Tilda she was the very first one I bought.
Thanks for joining is for our very first challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx