Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink Pirate Card


I made this card using this adorable Kraftin Kimmies stamp called Alicia the Strawberry Pirate. The challenges this week at Kraftin Kimmie and Charisma Cardz is to use the color pink. The sketch that I used is from the challenge at Paper Play. This week's challenge at Lexi's Creations is to use stitching.

Card Recipe:

Image: Kraftin Kimmies Alicia The Strawberry Pirate Stamp

Paper: DCWV Pink Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Cardstock, DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Cream Cardstock

Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Black Gemstones

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils


5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

HI Mary ...I think this week you like being Pirates hehehe LOL...this Images is so cute for little lady who likes Pirates and your coloring is adorable...nice doodle line too and nice color combo...good luck with the challenge dear...

I just joining the challenge from PaperPlay too and my card is number 5 would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Deirdre said...

Great card - love it. Such a fun image. Loev it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yeah I love this one Mary that image is so much fun certainly made me giggle loving the colours fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Alicia looks fantastic and I love the layout!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

Julie M said...

Super card, Mary - love that girlie pirate. Great layout and the doodling is great too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)