Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love At First Sight

I made this card using this adorably cute image from Karen's Doodles called Love At First Sight. The challenge this week at Aimee's Challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. Aimee gave 2 images to choose from. This is the photo that I chose to take my inspiration from.
The inspiration that I took from this picture is green, pink and flowers. I also used the challenge at Dancing In Pajamas for my color combination, golden yellow, lime & raspberry. My sketch is from this week's challenge at Just Us Girls.



Card Recipe:
Image: Karen's Doodles Love At First Sight Digital Stamp
Paper: Coredinations Apple Green Cardstock, Colorbok Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Yellow, White Cardstock, DCWV Red #3 Cardstock
Embellishments: Making Memories Kids Trims Kate ~ Green Plaid, Nicole Crafts Pink Gemstones
Tools: Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch, EK Success Daisy Punch, EK Success Mini Daisy Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils


3 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and JustRite this week. You did a lovely job with this sketch challenge. We appreciate your participation and support. :-)

Andrea M said...

This is so cute!!! Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Dana Gustafson said...

How cute! What a great image and I love that border punch! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!