Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thinking of You Eyeore

This is a thinking of you card that I made using an Eyeore sticker from Sandylion. The sketch that I used is from A Crafty Little Place.

I'm also entering this card into the Color Throwdown 100 celebration challenge.
Card Recipe:
Image: Sandylion Classic Pooh Eyeore Sticker
Paper: DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Green, DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Yellow,Bazzill Basics Sea Salt Cardstock
Embellishments: Basic Grey Lt Blue Pearls
Tools: EK Success Daisy Chain Border Punch, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Mary I love this card fabulous design and colours and that image is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love Eyore!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

~*Joni said...

Hi Mary! First off, I have to say that there are days when I feel like Eeyore. heehee! With that said, what an adorable card you've made, paired with the sweetest flower ribbon border and butterflies. Thank you so much for joining us this week with our sketch challenge at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, great job with these colors...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

dj said...

what a great coloring job on that eyeore...Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge !! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love...this will make the members of the blog hop happy as well as increase your chances of winning!!

Kisa Peters said...

I'm a total Eeyore fan! I think he may be my long lost twin!

It is such a cute card!! I would have never guessed it was a sticker! Looks great!

Thanks for playing along with the CTD!