Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card that I made using Willow with Flower Basket from Whiff of Joy. The sketch that I used is from this week's challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges. My color combination of orchid, razzleberry & olive came from the Little Paper Shop. I am also entering this into the birthday challenge at Caardvarks.



Card Recipe:
Image: Whiff of Joy Willow With Flower Basket Stamp
Paper: DCWV Mariposa Cardstock Stack ~ Shiny Raspberry, DCWV Latte Cardstock Stack ~ Olive Green, White Cardstock, The Paper Company Lilac Color Connect Cardstock
Embellishments: Basic Grey Raspberry Pearls, Basic Grey Pale Purple Pearls, Oriental Trading Company Purple Paper Daisies, Oriental Trading Company Olive Green Paper Flowers
Tools: Fiskars Mini Butterfly Punch, Fiskars Corner Punch, EK Success 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Fiskars Oval Template
Other: Prisma Colored Pencils, Crayola Colored Pencils


2 comments:

Kim said...

Mary this is beautiful and you have used one of my ultimate favorite WOJ stamps! Gorgeous work with my sketch hun! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Mary I LOVE your card, your coloring of the image is FABULOUS!