Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I made this card using Sweet Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I printed my sentiment out on the computer and then used a scalloped heart punch to cut it out. For my flower I punched 1 large burgundy daisy, 1 large white daisy, 1 mini black daisy and 1 mini burgundy daisy. Then glued them all together and added a white pearl in the center. I then punched 2 black leaves to add to the flower. I created the stitching with a black pen.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under: Something Sweet

Corrosive: Flowers

Fab n Funky: Sew & Sew

Pocket Full Of Posies: 1 For The Girls & Floral Related

Bunny Zoe's: Nice & Girly

Bugaboo Blog Hop: Love

Paper Play: Card For A Child Or A Teenager


Card Recipe:
Image: Magnolia Sweet Tilda Stamp
Paper: Black Cardstock, White Cardstock, Burgundy Cardstock
Embellishments: Queen & Co Snowflake Pearl, Queen & Co Classy Red Pearls, American Crafts Premium Ribbon ~ White with Black Dots
Tools: Martha Stewart Lace Heart Punch, Martha Stewart Scallop Heart Punch, EK Success Daisy Punch, EK Success Mini Daisy Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils, Zig Black Pen





8 comments:

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the colour combo and faux stitching!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
xx

Timi said...

Another lovely card Mary, nice colours and the layered flower is fab. Thanks for joining us in PFOP Challenge #1. Timixx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary I so love this colour combo and along with the design and beautiful Tilda this is one great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rae Anne said...

Beautiful sketch, flower embellishments, and what card doesn't say "love" like red & black! This is so very pretty Mary! Thanks so much for sharing it in Catch the Bug's "Love Is in the Air" challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Another adorable card! I love this color combo & the punch work on your card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Mina said...

fabulous card Mary, I love those rich colours...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Deirdre said...

So lovely, great card. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Julie M said...

Oh that is cute, Mary - perfect card for a little girl.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)