Friday, January 29, 2010

Let It Snow

Hi everyone! Here is a winter themed card that I made tonight. Sorry about the picture being so dark. I forgot to charge the battery in my camera and had to borrow my son's and I couldn't seem to get enough light for the picture. The image that I used is "Hug in a Mug" by Elizabeth Bell. It's hard to tell because of the lighting but the gem inside the snowflake is a light blue heart and the gems on the ribbon are light blue round gemstones.

I created this card using the following challenges:

Double Dutch: Baby It's Cold Outside

Color Create: Sof Blue, Soft Pink, White & Silver

Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Sketch


Card Recipe:
Elizabeth Bell's Hug in a Mug Stamp
Light Pink Cardstock
Light Blue Cardstock
White Cardstock
Walmart Holiday Silver Gift Wrap Ribbon
Walmart Holiday Clear Stamp Set (sentiment)
EK Success Snowflake Punch
EK Success Snowflake Small Punch
Nicole Crafts Light Blue Heart Gemstone
Nicole Crafts Light Blue Gemstones
Studio G Glitter Glue





4 comments:

Tammy said...

I love your card! What a great job you did!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful Mary. Such a wonderful image. I love those super snowflakes.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^