Monday, February 1, 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge #1

Good Morning! Today is the big day over at Daisy Doodles.....CHALLENGE DAY!! We are so excited to be bringing you our very first challenge!!! Challenge #1 is a SKETCH CHALLENGE. Here's the sketch that Jules has created for this week:

Please use the sketch (same placement --same shapes) and any digital image. You can do your own colors and theme. You can find out more about this at the Daisy Doodles Challenge blog.

And of course we can't have a challenge without offering up a prize. So the winner of this week's challenge will recieve this Daisy Doodles Daisy Digital Stamp! This stamp can also be purchased at Digital-Ink Co for just $1.50!!!


Here's my card......


I used the Daisy Doodle's Baby Digital stamp. One tiny flaw with my card was that I wanted to scallop around the purple circle and forgot to do so before glueing it down to the white circle....guess I need to pay closer attention! Oh and when I took a picture of my card the glitter I added grabbed too much of the light....there is only a small amount of glitter on the actual card. And no matter how I took it this is how it turned out.


Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at my card and I hope you will join us for this week's challenge. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
hugs,

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love it Mary :D then again, can't think of one of yours that I haven't,lol
keep up the great work hun!
Huge hugs
me