Thursday, January 21, 2010

Puppy Love

Here is my 3rd card for the Designed 2 Delight's stamp of the month's artist challenge for January. This week's image is called "Puppy Love". I used the sketch from this week's challenge at Stamp with Fun and also the challenge of hearts at Creative Belli Blog. The gemstones in the corner are clear.Card Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight Puppy Love Digital Stamp
Gemstones the Crown Jewel of Cardstock ~ Gem Pink Diamond
EK Success 1 1/4" Square Punch
EK Success Folk Heart Punch
Nicole Crafts Clear Gemstones

Well I think I finally caught up on posting all my cards I made yesterday. This is post #6 for today. Please scroll down to see the other 5 cards that I made. Thanks for taking the time to look.

hugs,


7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkly papers and the fun image! Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge!

Liz Williams said...

Love this precious image. Also enjoyed visiting your lovely blog. Thanks for joining in on the fun with the Belli Challenge.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Mary. How cute. Love that image and such pretty pinks too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Faith S. said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE that cardstock--it reminds me of Bazzil Bling! Wonderful coloring, too!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card !! love the sweet image! thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card. The image is adorable and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable image! Love your blingy paper, too! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!