Monday, January 11, 2010

A Valentine

This card uses this week's freebie image from Sew Many Cards called Toga With Flowers In Mouth. I colored Toga in with the colors sage & pink and carried that color theme through my card. I added a little glitter to the flowers, the patch on Toga's head and to the sentiment. The sketch that I used is from the Mojo Monday challenge.


Card Recipe:
Sew Many Cards Toga With Flowers In Mouth Digital Stamp
Studio G Glitter Glue
Studio G Series 29 Stamps (sentiment)
Pink Cardstock
Sage Cardstock
Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch

hugs,

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

How cute Mary. Love the image and you have used such delicate and pretty colours. Just lovely.
Have a greast day.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Mary, Your card is adorable. It makes me want to pick up Toga and hug him. So, so cute.