Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have just recently learned that the reason that I am having an issue with my email account today is because my hotmail account has been stolen. Please if you receive or have received an email from maryrdemmons76@hotmail.com today please do not open it. It is someone trying to get you to send them money in my name. THIS IS NOT ME. I would never ask for money like this ever. My email address has been changed however I have had to block my profile as I'm not sure how they got ahold of my information. So if you need to contact me please leave me a message on here and I will gladly contact you back. Sorry for the problems this may have caused but until I get this straightened around I feel safer keeping my new email locked.

thanks for your understanding

hugs,


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Mary, sorry you have had problems hun, how awful for you and a blooming inconvinence. I hope it will be o.k now
hugs Mandy xx