Monday, January 11, 2010

Monkey Love

This is my second card that I made today. This one uses the image from Bugaboo Stamps called Monkey Love Single Rose. The challenge at Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential was to create a Valentine/Wedding/Love style card using no hearts.
The sketch that I used is from this week's Sketch Saturday challenge.

Card Recipe:
Bugaboo Stamps Monkey Love Single Rose Digital Stamp
Studio G Series 29 Stamp (sentiment)
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Studio G Glitter Glue
Red Cardstock
White Cardstock
Offray Kendra White/Opal Ribbon
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Mini Pink Ribbon Roses
hugs,

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi again Mary. I love this Monkey, he is so cute and I just adore the borders, they really do set cards off nicely.
Love Sandra xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Mary, this is just as sweet as can be hun!! I adore that monkey and he certainly look like he's filled with love! LOL!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet card and image!! Awesome take on the sketch!! Love the monkey! Awesome love without hearts creation. thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight.

Jessica G. said...

Such a cute little monkey and great use of the lace punches! Thanks for joining us in this week's Spotlight challenge!!